Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Times, they are a-changing..."

Emerging technologies seem to effect everything we do. From how we communicate with one another, to how we enjoy our favorite movies and TV shows. With all the advancements in technology, nothing has been quite as effective for me personally than the way I experience music. Music has been such an essential factor in my life since the time I was in the second grade and bought my first album on cassette tape; TLC's "Crazy, Sexy, Cool."

Through the course of this semester, I will be blogging about how the changing in music technology effects the life of music. Not only the way listening to music has changed, but how we experience it, share it, and the role it plays in all of our lives.

That and I'll be recommending some really boss songs! (I have pretty good taste, if I don't say so myself.)

I hope you enjoy my disscussions and the songs I post! After all, the best way to know anything about me is through the music I listen to!

So until next time, give "Moth's Wings" by Passion Pit from their 2009 album "Manners" a try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px12JPgc0ic

Hope you like it!
Rock on!
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment